Microsoft Teams Tutorials
You may find Microsoft Teams useful for dealing with the disruption of our face-to-face classes. It is available to all of Acadia's faculty and students and can be used either on the web or through the Teams app.
Reasons to consider using Microsoft Teams:
- Delivering real-time audio lectures to classes
- Recording real-time audio lectures and uploading this recording to ACORN for students who are unable to attend real-time lectures
- Having office hours with students virtually (works well in coordination with the ACORN Scheduler activity)
- Facilitating classroom discussions, either via text (chat) or audio
- Having small-group discussions in the Team using "Channels"
- Conducting Q & A with students about course materials
- Having students give presentations (audio or video)
Here are some useful resources, tutorials and things to consider when getting started with Teams:
How to Record Real-time Audio/Video Lectures in Teams and Provide the Lecture to Students who missed it via ACORN